December 1, 2023
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information we Process on behalf of our Customers:
In the course of providing Services to our customers, we may obtain personal information about our customers, customer’s clients, employees or other authorized users of the Services as set out below:
- Information Required to Provide the Services: In order to provide the Services, we collect business contact information of authorized personnel or other individuals, as well as personal information that may be contained in Content created and provided by customer. We may also obtain personal information in response to executing queries on behalf of our customers against Services tenants that may contain personal information.
- Support Services: We may collect certain information (such as name, email address and query) when we provide user support services by phone or email.
Information we Collect and Use through our Website and other interactions:
- Inquiries: If you contact us with an inquiry, you may be asked for information that identifies you, such as your name, address and a telephone number, along with additional information we need to help us promptly answer your inquiry. We may retain this information to assist you in the future and to improve our customer service and service offerings or as otherwise needed to meet our legal or contractual obligations.
- Communications/Publications: We may offer you the ability to sign-up to receive Agilea marketing and promotional communications or download a report, publication or other resources, in which case we collect certain information (such as first and last name, company name, email address or phone number). We use this information to send you the communications you have requested to receive. You can opt-out at any time of receiving promotional email from us by contacting our Privacy Officer at email@example.com. Please note that you will continue to receive transactional and account-related electronic messages from us until your account is closed with us.
- Job Applications: If you apply for a job at Agilea, you may provide us with certain personal information about yourself, such as information contained in a resume, cover letter, or similar employment-related materials. We may also collect personal information contained in your LinkedIn profile, blog, website or portfolio. In accordance with the law, we use this information for the purpose of processing and responding to your application and assessing your suitability for current and future career opportunities. Access to such information will be made available to the applicant to the extend required by law.
- Feedback: We may collect and use customer feedback about our Services to better understand our customers and enhance our product and service offerings. With your consent, we may publish your feedback on our Website or other promotional materials.
- Surveys and Customer Research: From time-to-time, we may offer individuals an opportunity to participate in one or more of our surveys or other customer research. The data collected is used in an aggregated, non-personally identifiable form. We use this information to help us understand our customers and to enhance our product and service offerings.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
As a matter of practice, Agilea does not disclose, trade, rent, sell, or otherwise transfer our customers’ personal information, except as set out in this policy, agreements, or as required by law.
We may transfer or disclose personal information as follows:
- Service Providers: In connection with our Website or Services, we may transfer (or otherwise make available) personal information to third parties (including cloud-based service providers) who provide services on our behalf. For example, we may use service providers to host our website, store data and provide back-up services, provide customer support software as a service, process customer payments, provide data analytics services, conduct surveys or obtain customer feedback.
Personal information may be maintained and processed by Agilea or its third party service providers in the United States. For more information about the way in which our service providers treat personal information, contact us as set out in the “Contact Us” section below.
- Sale of Business: Agilea may transfer personal information as an asset in connection with a prospective or completed merger or sale (including transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of Agilea or as part of a corporate reorganization or other change in corporate control.
- Legal: Agilea and our United States (US) and other service providers and affiliates may disclose your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order (which may include lawful access by US federal or state or other foreign governmental authorities, courts or law enforcement agencies), to other organizations in the case of investigating a breach of an agreement or contravention of law or detecting, suppressing or preventing fraud, or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable US federal or state law or other international law. Where a disclosure of our customers’ information is required by applicable law, we promptly notify our customer prior to complying with such requirements (to the extent we are not prohibited from doing so) and fully co-operate with our customer’s instructions with respect to our response.
INFORMATION ABOUT OUR WEBSITE
Visiting our Website: We collect the IP (Internet protocol) addresses of all visitors to our Website and other related information such as page requests, browser type, operating system and average time spent on our Website. We use this information to help us understand our Website activity, and to monitor and improve our Website.
Cookies: Our Website uses a technology called "cookies". A cookie is a tiny element of data that our Website sends to a user’s browser, which may then be stored on the user’s hard drive so that we can recognize the user’s computer or device when they return. Cookies may provide us and our service providers with information that we will use to personalize our Website in accordance with a user’s preferences. You may set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie or to not accept certain cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from our Website, you may not be able to take advantage of all of the Website features. We may also use a third party to help us gather and analyze information about the areas that users visit on the Website to evaluate and improve the customer experience and the convenience of the Website.
Social Media: We may offer you the opportunity to engage with Agilea content on or through third-party social networking websites, plug-ins and applications. When you engage with us or our content on or through third-party social networking websites, plug-ins and applications, you may allow us to have access to certain information associated with your social media account (e.g., name, username, email address, profile picture, gender). We may use this information to personalize your experience on the Website and on the third-party social networking websites, plug-ins and applications, and to provide you with other information you may request.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We understand that data security is a critical issue for our customers, and we are committed to safeguarding the personal information in our custody and under our control. We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of personal information in our custody and control. Access to personal information in the delivery of our Services is based on the concept of least privilege and users who have access to our customers personal information are reviewed regularly and may access that data through our systems and/or their physical devices. In the event of an unauthorized disclosure, identification of a breach or potential breach that affects or may affect personal information provided by Customer, we will notify all affected parties in a timely manner. Our service providers are given the information they need to perform their designated functions, and we do not authorize them to use or disclose personal information for their own marketing or other purposes.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
CHILDREN UNDER 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or provide any information about yourself to us. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you would like to access your personal information, you must contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com. Agilea will provide access to this information, correct any factual inaccuracies identified (subject to limited exceptions prescribed by law), or remove information as requested. We may request certain personal information for the purposes of verifying your identity. If access or correction request to your information is denied for any reason, you will receive notification of the denial and underlying reason in writing via email.
ADDITIONAL RIGHTS UNDER STATE LAW
State consumer privacy laws may provide their residents with additional rights regarding our use of their personal information. To exercise any of these rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.